Families with a young person flying the
nest, reviews and feedback

With children leaving home you may want to reassess the amount of living space in a house that you need. A house that once seemed large enough, and perhaps one you even extended, now seems much too big. You can, and many do, look at downsizing by moving into a smaller house.

Also, you could look at buying a property for your children. There then becomes the balancing act of being the parent and giving advice and at the same time allowing your children to have their own views and make their own mistakes. This is where our building survey can help considerably as it will give an independent surveyor's view on the property, which you can discuss with your children. We are more than happy to meet you at the property to answer any questions you or your children may have.

Please look at some reviews from people we have helped in this situation. If we can help you please Free Phone 0800 298 5424 to speak to a friendly surveyor.