You can't mess around with the electrics,

you need an expert

If you know what the initials IEE mean or NICEIC then you are likely to have a basic knowledge of electrics. If you don't you definitely need to get expert advice. If you do know that IEE stands for Institute of Electrical Engineers you will probably know that you need expert advice. We advise as surveyors that during the course of our structural surveys we do comment upon the electrics, we also carry out testing which we don't know of any other surveyors that do. We also give you comments and advice. To learn more please read the articles below or call us on Freephone 0800 298 5424 to speak to a surveyor.

Are My Electrics Safe?

Ceiling Lights