COVID-19 Building Survey Procedure
At 1stAssociated we are taking the COVID-19 situation very seriously and as the situation changes we want to let you know that the safety of our customers and colleagues are our highest priority. We would like to share some of our steps that we are taking to help you during these challenging times to assist you with your new home or new business premises.
We are paying close attention to developments and revising our plans as we get new information and advice from the Government and World Health Organisation.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Building Survey Procedure
At 1stAssociated during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic we:-
- Contact vendor and ask if anyone in the household has had signs of the virus. i.e. continuous cough/temperature/loss of appetite, taste, smell... As well as asking them to advise us asap if this changes.
- Advise vendor our Surveyor has no signs and again we will contact them if this changes.
- Advise vendor our Surveyor will wear gloves and a mask and will have minimum contact with the property.
- Ask if the vendor can, if possible, open windows to vent the property before the Surveyor arrives. Also can they open the loft hatch and pull the ladder down if applicable. If the gas, electric meter or boiler is located inside a cupboard if they could please empty this.
- Send vendor a copy of the Vendor Questionnaire to complete and return to us.
- Advise vendors they will have to leave the property for the duration of the survey which will be a minimum of 2 hours.
STAY SAFE and LET'S LOOK AFTER ONE ANOTHER
For further information please call us on Free Phone 0800 298 5424