How Chartered Engineers and Building Engineers can help you

Independent Building Surveyors

For structural problems in a property you may well require an Engineers Report. These can be carried out by Chartered Structural Engineers and also Chartered Building Surveyors.

Here we give some examples of our Engineers Reports and also what is known as a Specific Defect Report, which is a report relating to a particular area of the property and can be about anything from structural problems to dampness, roof problems to the thermal qualities of your property and yes we do have thermal imaging cameras.
Independent Building Surveyors
Thermal image of a concrete framed building, which had heat loss through the entirety of the wall panels
If you would like further information or examples of Engineers Reports or Specific Defect Reports please Free phone a surveyor on 0800 298 5424.